Things To Remember: Office Policies At Dental Designs.
When you see our open floor plan, comfy waiting area and wheelchair accessible, single-floor space, you'll know right away we're a pretty relaxed bunch here. As a professional dentistry however, we do have some policies in place for your protection and your peace of mind.
- Please arrive on time or a little early for your scheduled appointment.
- Please complete your adult or minor patient forms in advance of your first appointment. Forms can be found on our First Visit page.
- If you’d like to sign up for our text messaging, e-mail reminder or patient billing portal, please notify Kelly at the front desk.
- Dress comfortably for your visit — while our state-of-the-art dental chairs feature built-in (optional) massage and heat, we encourage our patients to dress in clothing that is most comfortable for them.
- Please place all cellphones on "vibrate" or "off" during all consultative procedures.
- Please have your current insurance information with you for all Dental Designs visits. See our First Visit page for insurance, dental benefit and payment information.
- Payment or copayment for services is due the day procedures are completed, less allowance for insurance, unless otherwise specified by Dental Designs authorized personnel.
- The old joke is actually quite applicable to our office — please don’t eat a package of Oreo’s before your dental consultation, examination, cleaning or procedure.